Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Druge oblike študija||Individual Work||ECTS|
Entry in the 1st year.
Content (Syllabus outline):
Understanding of the concept of real estate management from the human. The notion of real estate is legal, economic, technical, sociological and psychological category and it should be treated interdisciplinary.
Students develop the relation towards culture and real estate: living culture, residential culture, organizational culture, personal culture, implicit culture, explicit culture.
– Real estate market
– Real estate culture
– Real estate and social climate
– Life style and globalization
– Users perspective
Objectives and competences:
The main objective is to develop a sense of different approaches through the socio-psychological view, which beside legal and economic and technical characteristics influence the real estate value and which comprehends micro and macro environment. Students are informed with the basic concepts of value, worth, social exchange, justice, property as social relationship, communication, motivation, organizational culture, environment, real estate market and with marketing.
Intended learning outcomes:
Knowledge and understanding:
– understands notion of real estate
– is capable to develop balanced sense of humanistic, social and technical knowledge
– is capable to transfer knowledge into practice
– knows the notion of value, worth, social exchange, social relationship, organizational culture, environment, real estate market
– understands relationship between real estate and culture
– is competent to communicate with different stakeholders
Learning and teaching methods:
– Research of a chosen theme in the form of seminar work
Assessment of written examinations (75%) and seminar work (25%).
– Temeljotov Salaj, A., Zupančič D. (2006) Odnos do nepremičnin in organizacijskega okolja. Ljubljana, Slovenski inštitut za revizijo.
– Grum B., Temeljotov Salaj A. (2010) Interdisciplinarni vidiki nepremičnin : znanstvena monografija. 1. izd. Ljubljana [i. e.] v Novi Gorici: Evropska pravna fakulteta, 2011.