According to the Rules on preenrolment announcement and enrolment in higher education, the faculty will enroll students in the next year until September 2023 (the date will be announced later).
In accordance with THE RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE EUROPEAN FACULTY OF LAW students must send request for repeating the year, additional and exceptional enrolment no later than 20th September of the current year.
Instructions for enrollment in to the academic year 2023/2024
Before you begin to fill out the enrollment list you need to complete a survey. You have to answer to all questions otherwise the system will not give you the possibility of the fulfillment of matriculation form. It may happen that the survey demands from you to evaluate the lectures which you have not listened to yet. In this case you just have to choose the correct answer. The enrollment procedure goes as following:
- You can enter The Higher Education Information System (VIS) on the website of the Faculty (VIS) by using your user name (registration number) and password and confirming the entry.
- After entering your personal page you first need to complete survey questions.
- In the VIS system from the menu on the left hand side you select Application form/enrollment.
- Fill in all the fields on the enrollment sheet.
- After entering all the required information on the enrollment sheet you just confirm it by clicking OK.
- The data you entered will appear on the screen for review. If the entered data is correct once again select the OK button.
- NEW!! You sign the registration form electronically. It is not necessary to print it and send it by mail.
- Education Agreement: Part-time students will receive the Education Agreement after signing the registration form electronically! NEW!! You sign the contract electronically and no longer need to send it by post.
- The electronically signed registration form and the Education Agreement (for part-time students) are automatically saved and are accessible to the department.
- Attachments: In addition to the enrollment form and the Education Agreement (for part-time students), you will electronically submit other attachments
Due to the amount of data that are available to fill out the matriculation application it may take longer to download pages.
A student who is enrolling for the first time needs to complete all the information required by the information system. Already enrolled students only review and supplement data if necessary, i.e. if the data changed since the last entry. The data can be changed only where the information system enables it.
Proposal of the matriculation sheet on the internet can be filled out only once so before the final confirmation should carefully check whether you have entered the correct information. If you notice that the matriculation sheet contains an error (either because of your entry or an error in the matriculation sheet) correct the error on the printed sheet and sign next to the correction. Corrections will be entered by the Faculty upon receipt of your matriculation application.
Conclusion of Data Entry
When you have entered all the required information in the matriculation sheet please confirm the selection by pressing OK. The data you entered will appear on the screen for review. If the entered data is correct once again select the OK button otherwise return to the previous page and correct the errors. After successfully entering your data the information system will inform you with the message.
Student Information Update
Students are required if there is a change of any data (personal data, home address, information about employment) during the academic year to write the student office at the Faculty and let them know. For any changes (other than changes to phone and e-mail) a written notice is required.
Three times after consecutively entering a wrong password entrance into the VIS system due to data security is disabled. To renew a password please contact the student office at the Faculty. Your information is only accessible through your user name and password and should therefore be carefully guarded. In the event of their loss report it immediately to the Faculty which will assign you a new password.
Certificate of Enrollment
Once you submitted the complete enrollment documentation in the VIS, the faculty will be able to complete your enrollment. After successfully completing the enrollment process, you will receive a notification from the department. NEW!!! In the VIS (personal data), you will be able to print the enrollment certificate, which means that the faculty will no longer send enrollment certificates by post.
VIS system due to data security is disabled
To renew a password please contact the student office at the Faculty. Your information is only accessible through your user name and password and should therefore be carefully guarded. In the event of their loss report it immediately to the Faculty which will assign you a new password.