The Erasmus + programme is an EU programme for the period 2014-2020 that supports activities in the fields of education, training, youth and sport in all sectors of lifelong learning (school education, higher education, further education, youth activities, etc.).
The Erasmus + programme has three main objectives, which are implemented in the form of key activities (KA):
- supporting education abroad for individuals inside and outside the EU (KA1- learning mobility),
- supporting partnerships between educational institutions, youth organizations, businesses, local and regional authorities and non-governmental organizations (KA2 – strategic partnerships),
- supporting reforms to modernize education and training and promoting innovation, entrepreneurship and employability (KA3-policy support).
More information on Erasmus + programme:
The following countries may participate in the Erasmus + programme:
- 28 members of the European Union
- EFTA / EEA countries: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
- EU candidate countries: Turkey, the Republic of North Macedonia and Serbia
General information on KA1 (learning mobility of individuals)
Key measure 1 (KM1) is a measure for the learning mobility of individuals, with which the New University wants to increase the number of mobility for tertiary students. Mobility should help to raise the quality of teaching and learning and pose a challenge for change and the internationalization of higher education institutions. KM 1 also includes joint master’s studies and large-scale European Voluntary Service events.
Only institutions holding an Erasmus University Charter can participate in the programme. The following forms of mobility are possible:
- Student Mobility for Studies (SMS)
- Student Mobility for Placements (SMP)
- Teaching Staff Mobility (STA)
- Staff Mobility for Training (STT)
- Traineeships for Recent Graduates
The Erasmus + programme of the New University is implemented at the level of members that are existing holders of the ECHE Charter. The new university applied for the ECHE Charter in 2018.
The ECHE charter establishes a general quality framework for European and international cooperation of higher education institutions under the Erasmus + programme. Obtaining the ECHE charter is a prerequisite for all higher education institutions from Erasmus + programme countries that wish to participate in the learning mobility of individuals and / or in partnerships in the field of innovation and good practice. More information on compliance with the ECHE charter can be found in the guidelines for the use of the Erasmus Charter and the ECHE Monitoring Guide.
Erasmus identification code of the Faculty (ID code): SI NOVA-GO04.
PIC code of the European Law Facutly: 950105010
Erasmus Charter for Higher Education: Erasmus Charter for Higher Education 2014-2020 (ECHE)
Erasmus Policy Statement: Erasmus policy statement 2014-2020
Erasmus student document: Erasmus študentska listina (SLO)
Erasmus brochure for incoming students: STUDY INFORMATION 2020-2021
Erasmus brochure for incoming students: Erasmus brochure for incoming students
Ms. Nataša Kolavčič,
European Faculty of Law , New University
Delpinova 18 b,
SI-5000 Nova Gorica
T: +386 (0) 5 338 44 06
Office Hours: Monday- Friday from 8:30 to 12:00
Erasmus academic coordinator :
prof. dr. Jernej Letnar Černič
Institutional Data sheet: Data sheet SI NOVA GO04-2020.docx
Erasmus+ Partnership Search: Erasmus Partner Search SI NOVA-GO04 2020
1. NOMINATION PROCESS
Your home university should first nominate you to the International Department of European Faculty of Law, New University. The nominations should be sent to our Erasmus+ coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nomination form: Nominations to SI NOVA-GO04
- 15th**May for the winter semester/full academic year
- 15thNovember for the summer semester
**Due to COVID19 later nominations are accepted, bot no later than 30.6.2020.
2. ERASMUS+ APPLICATION FORM
After your home university has successfully nominated you as an exchange student, you should fill in the Erasmus application form. The scanned copy of signed and stamped application form together with all required annexes has to be sent to our International department at: email@example.com. The original has to be send by post to: Evropska pravna fakulteta Nove univerze, Delpinova ulica 18/b, 5000 Nova Gorica.
In addition, you will receive an Acceptance letter and general information on living and studying in Slovenia (Ljubljana or Nova Gorica) by our International Department.
Application form: Erasmus application form – SI NOVA-GO04.
- Your home faculty statement of participation in the mobility;
- Certificate of enrollment at your home faculty;
- Learning agreement signed by your home faculty coordinators;
- Curriculum vitae (Slovenian or English);
- Copy of ID or passport (first page with the photo and personal data).
- A B2 level of language proficiency is recommended.
3. INSTRUCTIONS FOR INCOMING FOREIGN STUDENTS, PROFESSORS AND RESEARCHERS