Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Druge oblike študija||Individual Work||ECTS|
Enrollment in the 3rd year.
Content (Syllabus outline)
- Presentation of compulsory practical training
- Presentation of project topics (various problems in legal practice)
- Establishment of contacts with practice mentors
- Consultation with school mentors
- Elaboration of a final legal memorandum
Objectives and competences
The students apply their theoretical legal knowledge to specific and real legal cases.
The students are able to resolve legal cases at a practitioner-beginner’s stage.
Intended learning outcomes
The students are capable of using their legal knoweldge obtained in the course of study to resolve legal problems at a practitioner-beginner’s stage, however, which is already very important for their career to follow in legal practice.
Learning and teaching methods
»Academic« presentation of the course, practical work, consultations with the school, evaluation of a final legal memorandum.
Evaluation of a legal memorandum: 100%
Legislation in the Republic of Slovenia, commentaries, and the case law applicable