Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Druge oblike študija||Individual Work||ECTS|
Entry in the 3. Year.
Content (Syllabus outline)
Investment processes in the public sector
Objectives and competences
– knows Slovenian building regulation,
– knows basic documents needed for evaluation of investment process
– knows project and technical investment documentations
– knows contract documentation
– is capable of analysing the problem and to predict practical solutions,
– could analyse the eligibility of investments in PPP,
– is capable to understand processes and organizational activities during the realisation
– is capable to analyse decisions of different economic activities for PPP
– is competent to transfer knowledge into practise.
Intended learning outcomes
Knowledge and understanding:
– knows the basic principles and shapes of investment processes and building
– knows the roles of stakeholders and processes of building
– understand different kinds of investment processes and their usability
– knows the EU directive and regulation
– knows practical cases.
Learning and teaching methods
– Lectures with active participating of students (description, discussion, questions, examples, solving the problems)
– Individual and group consultations (discussion, explanation, special questions).
Wrtitten examination: 70%