Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Druge oblike študija||Individual Work||ECTS|
Entry in the 3. year.
Content (Syllabus outline)
The concept of facility management from the perspective of investing and maintaining will be discussed. In the first part lecture content are designed from the perspective of strategic management: connection of business, strategic and maintaining of buildings – strategic management processes, strategic views on built environment, environmental and organizational analyses, strategic options, strategic implementations, strategic supervising. IN the second part lecture contains of practical analysing of concrete cases from Slovenian or international cases.
-Basic development of Facility management
– Business development of Facility management and it’s specifics
– Designing the interiors in connection with the economic development
– Maintenance and operation
– Connection within theory and practise
– Preparation of FM strategic plan.
Objectives and competences
– To know Slovenian regulation from the Facility management field
– To know international business practices from Facility management field
– capability of designing space management
– capability of analysing eligibility of the investment
– ability of preparing facility management project plans
– ability of knowledge transfer into practise.
Intended learning outcomes
Knowledge and understanding:
– get basic theoretical and practical knowledge form the facility management field,
– understands the processes of facility management
– knows modern technologies, which influence on the built environment changes
– knows the EU directives and regulations,
– knows practical cases of renovation.
Learning and teaching methods
– Lectures with active participating of students (description, discussion, questions, examples, solving the problems)
– Individual and group consultations (discussion, explanation, special questions)
Written examination: 50%
Oral examination: 20%