Study programme and level
|Lectures||Seminar||Tutorial||Druge oblike študija||Individual Work||ECTS|
Entry on study.
Content (Syllabus outline)
Within the Communal Infrastructure course, students learn how to establish the relations between individual supply objects and the whole infrastructure system. They learn to understand the meaning of economic measures when choosing different systems. Further, students learn to protect and deal with the natural environment and get familiar with problems of connectedness between progress and care for the environment.
Objectives and competences
-To differ between varieties of public utility infrastructure within different complexes and zones,
– To understand the characteristics of communal consumption,
– To know assortments and purposes of the products
– To know kinds and types of utility infrastructure within different complexes and also in the individual buildings,
– To know the principles of designing, building and maintaining of public utility infrastructure.
Intended learning outcomes
Knowledge and understanding:
– becomes familiar with the meaning of public utility infrastructure,
– get the knowledge of the use of the utility products within production processes,
– get basic theoretical and practical knowledge form the fields of construction of water supply system, sewer system, hydrant and energy infrastructure within the different complexes and zones,
– get the knowledge of maintaining of these systems,
– get the knowledge of quantity and quality ensuring of public supply,
– is capable for solving the project problems of public utility infrastructure.
Learning and teaching methods
-Lectures with active participating of students (description, discussion, questions, examples, solving the problems)
-Individual and group consultations (discussion, explanation, special questions)
Written examination 50%
Oral examination 20%