Dear Colleagues and Friends of the New University,
you are cordially invited to the Academic Forum of the New University dedicated to the Kosovo accession to the EU and the role of Slovenia. The Forum forms a part of an ongoing co-operation between New University and Faculty of Law of UBT.
The Forum, hosted by prof. dr. Jernej Letnar Černič, will feature a panel of distinguished speakers:
- Prof. dr. Blerim Reka, former Minister of EU Integration of Kosovo and Professor, University for Business and Technology
- Assoc. Prof. Behar Selimi, University for Business and Technology,
- Dr. Bekim Sejdiu, member of Constitutional Court of Kosovo and Professor, University for Business and Technology
- Prof. dr. Matej Avbelj, New University,
- Assist. Prof. Gorazd Justinek, New University,
- Prof. dr. Marko Novak, New University.
The event will be held in English and will take place on Wednesday, 12 May 2021, at 15:00 (CET) via Zoom application. You can find more information about academic forum in the invitation.
We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance no later than 12 May 2021 until 12:00 (CET) at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
European faculty of Law