9th International Conference “An Enterprise Odyssey: Managing Change to Achieve Quality Development” , May 23-26, 2018, Zagreb, Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia.
Faculty of Economics & Business, University of Zagreb, Croatia is pleased to invite you to 9th International Conference “An Enterprise Odyssey: Managing Change to Achieve Quality Development”. The Conference will take place from May 23-26, 2018 in Zagreb.
Change management is a structured approach for ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved. Quality development is considered to be one of the most important change management achievements in organizations as well as in national economies. Essential for quality development is quality assurance, using a continuous quality improvement cycle of monitoring performance against goals and working for improvement. The subject of the conference is focused on the potentials of companies and countries to manage quality development in the most efficient and effective ways. However, other relevant topics in business and economics will also be accepted.
Key note speakers:
- Professor Ulrich Hommel, EBS Business School, Germany
- Professor Mark C. Strazicich, Appalachian State University, USA
- Extended abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings.
- CD-ROM with full papers will be distributed among the participants at the Conference (both infer an ISBN reference and are indexed/referenced in EBSCO, EconLit and ProQuest).
- Selected papers will be considered for publication in a separate volume of journals Acta Turistica and Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business (ZIREB).
Pre-conference Ph.D. Workshop: Pre-conference Ph.D. Workshop will take place on May 23, 2018. All Ph.D. candidates in early or more advanced stages of their research working on various topics in economics and business are welcome to apply. All further details are available at the conference website.
Please note the important Deadlines:
- Abstract submission: October 30, 2017
- Final paper submission: February 15, 2018
- Final paper acceptance notification: March 31, 2018
- Conference dates: May 23-26, 2018
Conference venue: Zagreb, Faculty of Economics & Business
Contact person: Ivana Pavić, PhD