Spoštovani Erasmus+ koordinatorji
Spodaj posredujemo informacijo o študentskih sejmih v Afriki. Za vse nadaljnje informacije se obrnite neposredno na organizatorje.
Hvala in lep pozdrav.
Catalyst International and our partners would like to offer you a Study in Slovenia exhibition space at the spring edition of Africa Student Fairs Series 2015 starting in Ethiopia on 2 & 3 March 2015, Kenya 6 & 7 March 2015, Tanzania 9 & 10 March 2015, Uganda 13 & 14 March 2015 and finishing in Rwanda 16 March 2015.
We have on offer for you booths and working space with table and chairs, at discounted rates, which are inclusive of air travel between each fair, transfers and accommodation for one representative at each of the fairs, if you take the full tour package.
For more information and event details for Africa Student Fairs Series 2015, visit www.edexpo.catalystexpo.com
Higher education in East Africa has recorded tremendous growth in recent years due to increased demand for university education and with local universities not able to offer enough places for students, more students are looking for opportunities to study abroad in order to improve their career prospects in the labour markets after graduation.
Below are dates, rates and venues for the Africa Student Fairs Series:
– Addis Student Fair – 2nd and 3rd March, 2015 (Radisson Blu Hotel, Addis Ababa)
– EdExpo Kenya – 6th and 7th March, 2015 (Sarit Center, Nairobi)
– EdExpo Tanzania – 9th & 10th March, 2015 (Serena Hotel, Dar es Salaam)
– Uganda International Education Fair – 13th and 14th March, 2015 (Hotel Africana, Kampala)
– Rwanda International Education Fair – 16th March, 2015 (Hotel des Mille Colline, Kigali)
Early Bird Rates (one rep per institution)
(Register and pay before 19th August 2014 to qualify)
– ***Full Tour Package (Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethiopia) – USD 17,350
– Addis Student Fair (Ethiopia Only) – USD 3,650
– EdExpo Kenya (Kenya Only) – USD 3,350
– EdExpo Tanzania (Tanzania Only) – USD 2,750
– Uganda International Education Fair (Uganda Only) – USD 4.050
– Rwanda International Education Fair (Rwanda Only) – USD 4,550
Standard Rates (one rep per institution)
(Registration closes 20th December 2014)
– ***Full Tour Package (Rwanda, Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya and Ethiopia) – USD 18,650
– Addis Student Fair (Ethiopia Only) – USD 3,950
– EdExpo Kenya (Kenya Only) – USD 3,650
– EdExpo Tanzania (Tanzania Only) – USD 3,050
– Uganda International Education Fair (Uganda Only) – USD 4,350
– Rwanda International Education Fair (Rwanda Only) – USD 4,850
Full Tour Package (Air travel and accommodation) – USD. 4,800 per Rep.
Individual Fairs (Accommodation) – USD. 900 per Rep.
Rates are inclusive of (where applicable):
– Air travel between the participating countries (***Full Tour Package only)
– 3X3m Booth or 3X2m Booth or 4X3m Working Space with table and chairs
– Accommodation on bed and breakfast basis:
– ***Full Tour Package – 19 nights for one rep
– Kigali – 2 nights for one rep.
– Kampala – 3 nights for one rep.
– Dar es Salaam – 3 nights for one rep.
– Nairobi – 3 nights for one rep.
– Addis Ababa – 3 nights for one rep.
– Buffet Lunch and morning/afternoon snacks (***for full tour package as well):
– Kigali – 16th March, 2015 for one rep.
– Kampala – 13th & 14th March, 2015 for one rep.
– Dar es Salaam – 9th & 10th March, 2015 for one rep.
– Nairobi – 26th & 27th February, 2015 for one rep.
– Addis Ababa – 2nd & 3rd March, 2015 for one rep.
– Networking opportunities.
– Post Expo Student Data Base.
Additional reps per institution will be charged extra (see rates above).
***Exhibitors NOT REGISTERING for the Full Tour Package are responsible for their air travel between the participating countries they register for.
For more information and event details for Africa Student Fairs Series 2015, visit www.edexpo.catalystexpo.com for comprehensive information.
If for any reason you are unable to download the documents from the event websites, or should you require additional information, please contact Evans Omuhinda <firstname.lastname@example.org> and we will get back to you immediately.
We look forward to hosting you in East Africa in February/March 2015.
Marketing and Events Manager,
+255 687 475 947
Africa Student Fairs Series – www.edexpo.catalystexpo.com
MBA Africa Tour – www.mba.catalystexpo.com
Catalyst International Ltd
Huruma Street, off Old Bagamoyo Road
Mikocheni, Dar es Salaam
Fax: +255 22 2 110 57
SEKTOR ZA MOBILNOSTI
Erasmus (VŽU) IM, Erasmus+ KA1
FB Group:Foreign Students in Slovenia
Ob železnici 30a
SI – 1000 Ljubljana