Dear Colleagues and Friends of the New University,
you are cordially invited to the Academic Forum of the New University dedicated to the Compliance with European Court of Human Rights Judgments in Slovenia. The Forum will be organised within the framework of the research project Human Rights Nudge, run by Professor Veronika Fikfak and supported by the European Research Council. Commentary will be provided by foreign and domestic experts.
The Forum, hosted by Prof. Matej Avbelj, will feature a panel of distinguished speakers:
- Assoc. Prof. Veronika Fikfak, København University,
- Assoc. Prof. David Kosar, Masaryk University,
- Prof. Sasa Zagorc, University of Ljubljana,
- Mrs. Ula Kos, University of Ljubljana,
- Prof. Jernej Letnar Černič, New University.
The event will be held in English and will take place on Wednesday, 10 March 2021, at 16:00 (CET), via Zoom application.
We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance no later than Tuesday, 9 March 2021 at e-mail address: email@example.com.
European Faculty of Law