The new e-learning portal
“24/7 access to new knowledge”
The European Faculty of Law is part of a new portal called “the eUniverza” that offers an extensive library of academic content in the form of videos of classes and lecture halls and various other materials such as PowerPoint presentations, articles, lecture notes, summaries and short quizzes, all in one place. The eUniverza is an excellent opportunity for the many people who find the traditional form of study unsuitable and especially for all those who want to have access to state-of-the-art e-learning services in addition to the traditional form of study, as they enable high flexibility and allow students to organise their learning time and space on their own terms.
Advantages of e-learning:
The eUniverza provides flexibility and allows students to learn at their own pace. The key advantages of the eUniverza are as follows:
- everything in one place: video classes, presentations, sample exams, etc.;
- access to all materials: by purchasing access to the eUniverza, students gain access to all the materials on the portal, regardless of their course and year of study;
- access to theses: the eUniverza provides access to diploma, master’s and doctoral theses;
- availability of learning materials: 24/7 using any modern browser or mobile device;
- quizzes and tests: self-assessment and exam preparation tests;
- information point: information about upcoming events, conferences and other developments in public administration, European and international studies of law, management, infrastructure, real estate, alternative dispute resolution, etc.;
- opportunities to gain new skills: the ability to work independently, self-initiative, taking responsibility, planning and organisation;
- expert and technical support: support is available to students at any time by phone and e-mail.
The following types of study materials are available:
- videos of classes;
- PowerPoint presentations;
- excerpts form films and other audiovisual materials;
- electronic publications (PDF documents);
- professional and scientific articles;
- case law;
- links to external materials.
Access to the eUniverza for students
Students of the European Faculty of Law can access the portal via VIS by logging into the system through the Faculty’s website at www.evro-pf.si using the username and password they received when they first enrolled at the Faculty.
Free Access to the eUniverza
For free access, please register at: https://euniverza.eu/en/registration
After you enter and confirm your data, you will receive an activation link by e-mail. Click on the link to activate your account. The Faculty’s Student and Academic Affairs Office will be automatically notified and will grant you access to your courses and classes on the portal within a few days.
European Faculty of Law
Delpinova ulica 18b
SI-5000 Nova Gorica
+386 (0)5 338 44 00
Student and Academic Affairs Office, Nova Gorica
P: +386 (0)5 338 44 00
P: +386 (0)5 338 44 03
F: +386 (0)5 338 44 01
Student and Academic Affairs Office, Ljubljana
P: +386 (0)1 251 44 83
P: +386 (0)1 251 44 80
F: +386 (0)1 251 44 82