Dear Colleagues and Friends of the New University,
you are cordially invited to the Academic Forum of the New University dedicated to The Business and Human Rights in Central and Eastern Europe. The Forum is supported by the Slovenian Research Agency.
The Forum, hosted by Prof Jernej Letnar Černič, will feature a panel of distinguished speakers:
- Ms Beata Faracik, Co-founder and President of the Board, Polish Institute for Human Rights and Business, Poland;
- Ms Ana Dangova Hug, Inter Partes Law Firm, North Macedonia;
- Ms Nevena Dičić Kostić, Belgrade Centre for Human Rights, Business and Human Rights expert, Serbia;
- Prof Olena Uvarova, Head of the International Lab on Business and Human Rights, Yaroslav Mudriy National Law University, Ukraine;
- Dr. Siniša Milatović, UNDP;
- Prof Gorazd Justinek, Professor, New University, Slovenia.
The event will be held in English and will take place on Monday, 22 March 2021, at 15:00 (CET) via Zoom application. You can find more information about academic forum in the invitation.
We kindly ask you to confirm your attendance no later than Monday, 22 March 2021 until 12 PM at e-mail address: email@example.com.
European Faculty of Law