Dear collegee !
Please consider this email as the last Call for Papers for the
5th CONFERENCE OF INTERDISCIPLINARY RESEARCH ON REAL ESTATE.
Saxion University of Applied Sciences, Enschede, Netherlands.
We kindly invite you to participate actively but due to current circumstances of COVID-19 we will not be hosting conference physically, we will just submit all of papers that will be send until the date given. We will be glad to accept your paper.
Cirre 2020 announces new conference conditions due to Covid 19:
– there will be no physical implementations of the conference in Netherlands
– all potential participants are invited to submit yours articles (up to 10 pages long) till the extended date 30.8.2020
– it is not necessary to send abstracts
– all received articles will be published in the conference proceedings with the ISBN code by the end of October 2020
– extended article could to be published in one of the journals supporting the conference or as an independent chapter in a scientific monograph
– the registration fee is a single 50,00 eur / article and must be paid, till 30.8.2020 otherwise the article will not be published!
The aim of the conference is to present and publish new, contemporary, and quality research, including conceptual and empirical research papers. The papers are subject to double blind peer review. The conference is open and encourages the use of various research methods (conceptual development, various univariate and multivariate quantitative methods, various qualitative methods including case studies, action research, demographic, ethnographic research etc.)
The conference will have refereed (with discussants) and non-refereed paper sessions, doctoral student sessions and a range of topical panels on real estate research and education.
Full conference details: http://www.cirre.eu/
Assoc. prof. dr. Bojan Grum
Prof. dr. Alenka Temeljotov Salaj
Conference Chair CIRRE 2020